[Pgpool-general] About pgpool-HA

Lazaro Rubén García Martinez lgarciam at vnz.uci.cu
Thu Nov 24 15:15:02 UTC 2011

When a try to install Pgpool-HA this errors are shows:

[root at PG_01 pgpoolha-734e209]# ./configure --prefix=/opt/pgpool_ha/
checking for /usr/lib/ocf/resource.d/heartbeat... yes
checking for psql... /usr/bin/psql
checking for pgpool... ./configure: line 1433: error:: command not found
no
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating src/Makefile

How I can specify the path where Pgpool-II was installed, in configure command of pgpool-HA??

I have installed Pgpool-II under /opt/pgpool directory.

Regards.