[Pgpool-general] pgpool web site opened

Tatsuo Ishii ishii at sraoss.co.jp
Sat Nov 12 13:31:30 UTC 2011

Hi,

Pgpool Global Development Group is pleased to announce that pgpool
dedicated web site is opened. The URL is http://www.pgpool.net
(http://www.pgpool.info, http://www.pgpool.jp are also available, they
point to the same site). We are in the process of migrating from
pgfoundry. This is because we are noticed that pgfoundry will be
closed in the near future(exact date is not told).

Currently web contents (MediaWiki), tar balls for each release,
documentations and FAQ are available on the site. Mailing list service
and bug tracker will be available soon.

As for source code repository, we have moved from pgfoundry's CVS to
git.postgresql.org. Please take a look at "Repository" section on the
page.