[Pgpool-general] pgpool-II 3.0.5 released

Stevo Slavić sslavic at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 08:18:05 UTC 2011

Congrats on the release!

Is any of the resolved bugs known to be present in 3.1 branch too?
Need to decide whether to use 3.1 or 3.0.5 for a production system.

I'm especially interested in "Fix bug which does not update the node
status when reattaching the node in raw mode(Guillaume Lelarge)"

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Stevo.