[Pgpool-general] Pgpool, Streaming replication and multiple slaves

Alessio Gennari gennaria at email.it
Mon May 16 12:42:20 UTC 2011

Ok for parameters, but in my tries the major ploblem is the change of master
in recovery.conf file without restarting each slave.

When master fail, first slave become master automatically, but the master
was mater for each slave, so recovery.conf is not modified in all other
nodes stream replication will fail and only one node will remain online.

Is there a manner to change recovery.conf?

Thanks

Meph