[Pgpool-general] failover question

Gary Fu gfu at sigmaspace.com
Tue May 10 13:45:57 UTC 2011

Tatsuo,

I don't have problem with your test case either.  However, I don't think
this is the case as what I mentioned.
Under psql, I don't have FETCH_COUNT set, and when I do a select query
on a big table it may take several seconds for the results to come
back.  If I do a ^C before any results come back I'll get failover.
Anyway, if I have the FETCH_COUNT set to 1000, then I'll see results
always come back right away, in this case, the ^C, after some results
displayed, does not cause problem.

Thanks,
Gary