[Pgpool-general] Pgpool, Streaming replication and multiple slaves

Alessio Gennari gennaria at email.it
Fri May 6 09:45:59 UTC 2011

Hello to everyone,
I am planning to use PostgreSql as HA backend system, and I am very
interested to pgpool-II: I have installed it and I have performed several
tries to test features.

I would use pgpool-II to manage some Postgres databases in streaming
replication. I need to know if is possible use one postgres master and
several slaves in streaming replication coupled with pgpool-II. If it is
possible, are there some configuration example or can you help me to
configure my system?

Thanks in advance.

Mephysto