[Pgpool-general] hash index - does not work from slave.

Armin Nesiren armin.nesiren at intera.si
Tue Mar 22 16:04:56 UTC 2011

Also I found this  on postgresql website:

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.0/static/indexes-types.html

*"Caution*

Hash index operations are not presently WAL-logged, so hash indexes might
need to be rebuilt with REINDEX after a database crash. They are also not
replicated over streaming or file-based replication. For these reasons, hash
index use is presently discouraged.    "

--
Armin