[Pgpool-general] Generate UUID with pgpool-II

Lazaro Ruben Garcia Martinez lgarciam at estudiantes.uci.cu
Thu Mar 3 14:37:36 UTC 2011

Thank you very much for your answer, but now I write you because I have a conceptual doubt about pgpool-II. Is pgpool-II only a statement-based replication middleware?

I have this doubt because pgpool-II selects a master node, when failover is performed and my confusion is between statement-based replication middleware and multi-master tecniques.

Thank you very much for your time.
Regards.