[Pgpool-general] help pgpool_remote_start

Diego Ayala netdiego81 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 13:31:53 UTC 2011

good morning, I'm running the recovery of a node pcp_recovery_node in the
log I see that everything runs fine until you run the pgpool_remote_star ('
pgsql1', '$ data'), the script node me up, and even full restoration of copy
of the master, but I do not understand that hangs on the primary node
pgpool_remote_start the select ('pgsql1', '$ data'), which could be failing,
why not end well the third step. The SE-linux I have it disabled as
well as also
the iptables, appreciate your help

Diego