[Pgpool-general] Problems configuring pgpool-II 3.0 to failover gracefully and load balance queries

Stephen Sugden stephen at aers.ca
Mon Feb 21 22:45:49 UTC 2011

Regarding session pooling, that makes sense, and is not a major issue. I
think I misread the documentation as implying something different.
Especially the stuff about being able to load balance inside a transaction.

As for the other issues, I'm glad to hear that I'm not wrong to be confused.
I think I'll try the 2.x series release that ships with centos this
afternoon and see if it exhibits the same behaviour.

-Stephen

--
*Stephen Sugden*, *Data Scientist*  |  A.E.R.S. & TERAPEAK
2307-4464 Markham Street, Victoria, BC, CANADA V8Z 7X8