[Pgpool-general] Error with streaming/balancing / pgpool 3.0.4

Olivier NOEL nolivfr at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 07:38:09 UTC 2011

>> It seems that you failed in installation of pgpool_walrecrunning().
>> pgpool_walrecrunning() is the function that is necessary to recognize
>> a primary node in pgpool-II 3.0.x.
>> You have to execute install-functions.sh again.
>> install-functions.sh can download from tutorial page.
>
> I installed them afterwards, but still have these errors.
>
> I will check the database.

OK, I think I found :

In my config file :

# system DB info
system_db_hostname = 'fpg01'
system_db_port = 5432
system_db_dbname = 'pgpool'
system_db_schema = 'pgpool_catalog'
system_db_user = 'pgpool'
system_db_password = 'password'

but the pgpool_* scripts are stored in the public schema. I will try
with the scripts in the pgpool_catalog schema.

Olivier.