[Pgpool-general] Error with streaming/balancing / pgpool 3.0.4

Olivier NOEL nolivfr at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 21:19:58 UTC 2011

2011/8/17 Tatsuo Ishii <ishii at sraoss.co.jp>:
> Are you able to connect to pgpool-II using psql?

Yes I was able to connect to pgpool, but with the error and no queries
was sent to the servers, pgpool crashed after the error.

I moved back to the fresh snapshot I made after installing the OS and
postgresql server (The servers are on VMware VMs), and I don't have
the error anymore, only the ssl part : SSL requested but SSL support
is not available.

I am able to connect to pgpool and all queries are sent to the
servers, but I still don't know where the error came from.

Olivier.