[Pgpool-general] failback setup problem

Uwe Bartels uwe.bartels at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 05:24:58 UTC 2011

Hi Tatsuo,

thanks, that message already helped. I tried to recover the postgres server
with the failback_command.

I didn't realize these recovery_* parameters yet.
So I use the recovery_* parameters for recovering the failed postgres
server. And the failback_command to attach the postgres server into pgpool
right?

Best Regards,
Uwe