[Pgpool-general] Replication conncetions failing; help with debugging?

Josh Berkus josh at agliodbs.com
Wed Sep 1 00:49:53 UTC 2010

On 8/29/10 9:56 PM, Josh Berkus wrote:

>> Do you have minimum self contained test case? Probably I need data for
>> pgReplay and related DB dump.
>
> This seems consistent enough that pgbench should probably reproduce it;
> I'll try it tommorrow and send instructions if it does.

I've not been able to reproduce this with pgbench so far.  Clearly it's
related to something specific to this database, which is unfortunately
highly proprietary.

Is there any way I could get more information from pgpool on what's
happening?  Like I said, the Postgres server logs show no error messages
at all.

--
                                  -- Josh Berkus
                                     PostgreSQL Experts Inc.