[Pgpool-general] pgpool_walrecrunning not working from pgpool connection

Daniel.Crespo at l-3com.com Daniel.Crespo at l-3com.com
Mon Oct 25 15:08:24 UTC 2010

I'm using Postgresql 9.0 and the latest pgpool from CVS Head from
Thursday October 21st, for streaming replication.

When I start pgpool-II, and see the postgresql log file, its output
states that pgpool_walrecrunning() can not access
'$libdir/pgpool_walrecrunning': No such file or directory.

pgpool_walrecrunning.so is actually there. What is more important, when
I connect directly to postgresql it returns properly. But if I connect
using pgpool's port (9999 by default), the above error is shown.

I did enter the sql directory of pgpool source, and compiled and
installed each of the components, including pgpool_walrecrunning.

Is there something I'm missing?

Thanks,

-Daniel