[Pgpool-general] No nodes shown in pgPoolAdmin

Dave Page dpage at pgadmin.org
Sun Nov 14 11:06:54 UTC 2010

Hi,

I've followed the instructions at
http://pgpool.projects.postgresql.org/contrib_docs/simple_sr_setting/index.html
for setting up a simple SR cluster. pgPool appears to be working fine;
I can connect to it, and issues queries etc.

However, pgPoolAdmin doesn't list any nodes if clicking pgPool Status
-> Node Info. There's just the two rows of buttons in the status
section, with nothing in between them. Clicking on Node Status just
gives a "please wait..." message which seems to be there indefinitely.
In addition, clicking on Query Cache or Partitioning Rule, gives a
completely empty response from the server.

pgPoolAdmin seems to work otherwise though - I can start/stop the
process, edit the config files, and look at the process list.

The only errors I can see in the webserver log look like this:

[Sun Nov 14 10:55:36 2010] [error] [client 90.214.67.153] PHP
Deprecated:  Function split() is deprecated in
/var/www/html/innerLog.php on line 48

That appears to be unrelated (and goes away if split() is replaced
with explode().

I've attached the pgPool log, which has some interesting messages that
may be relevant, but don't mean much to me. Any hints would be
appreciated.

Thanks!

--
Dave Page