[Pgpool-general] Current version and Gerd Koenig's Tutorial

Mark White mark at moblast.com
Sat May 29 19:27:49 UTC 2010

Hi,

After struggling to get online-recovery working for a few days, I just
want to check that Gerd Koenig's Beginner's Guide is still relevant to
the current build.

I've been trying some scripts from other sources and want to start from
scratch, and it seems like a sensible question to ask given the
pgpool-II version used in the tutorial. If I know the tutorial works,
then any errors will be down to me. And I'd prefer to use the current
build and not 2.1.

Thanks, and no offense meant to Gerd,

Mark...