[Pgpool-general] pgpool-II query_cache hangs

ポンパー revivex36 at gmail.com
Fri May 7 16:49:07 UTC 2010

Hi people

I am having experiences that pgpool-II hangs while reading query cache in
system db.
Mode is replication and it works fine. Only query cache becomes freezed and
processes
stay long time. Results of queries are stored into system db. I configured
system db as well.

It runs on CENTOS 5.4 64 bits and there sre 3 servers clustered. One is
pgpool-II with
system db and 2 other postgresql 8.4 servers.

I don't read any error messages in pgpool.log or postgresql logs.

Please help.

Scott