[Pgpool-general] Database verification

Christophe Philemotte christophe.philemotte at apreco.be
Fri Mar 5 08:22:08 UTC 2010

>> you're rigth, I do not know data-wise diff. In fact, I've developped
>> my solution to check if backends are synchronized or not. Do you think
>> that could interest people? Or do you know an existing tool?
>
> Surely that would be interesting.

It's just a rough python script checking synchronization at different
levels (table and sequence name, record counts and sequence current
value, table description, primary key, primary key values, record
data). There are a lot to do, such as managing composite primary key,
but I still develop it because I need it.

Before publishing it, I have to resolve some formal legal issues with
one of my clients. I'll tell you when it is published.

Regards,

Christophe Philemotte