[Pgpool-general] rawmode failover

Daniel.Crespo at l-3com.com Daniel.Crespo at l-3com.com
Fri Jun 18 13:49:10 UTC 2010

I have health check enabled every 5 seconds or so, but most of the time
(if not always) I experience a failed attempt to connect (or execute a
query in an already started session), then, the next attempt succeeds.
So I think it is not working for me for avoiding the connection attempt
failure.

Daniel