[Pgpool-general] pgpool detected difference of the number of inserted, updated, or deleted ...etc..

Ramon de Carvalho Valle ramon at risesecurity.org
Wed Jun 9 03:58:07 UTC 2010

When set to true, if a SELECT statement returns a result set of records
different between the backends, the backends that differ from most
frequent result set are degenerated. This is only valid if the SELECT
statement is part of a transaction and replicate_select is set to true.
If set to false, the session is terminated and the backends are not
degenerated. Default is false.

- -Ramon