[Pgpool-general] Problema al arrancar pgpool!!!

Jaume Sabater jsabater at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 10:54:05 UTC 2010

2010/7/24 Lazaro Ruben Garcia Martinez <lgarciam at estudiantes.uci.cu>:

> Hola a todos, estoy teniendo un problema con pgpool y no comprendo la causa,
> resulta que tengo dos servidores funcionando pero en el log de pgpool,
> observo lo siguiente, ya he reiniciado pgpool varias veces y el problema
> continua, pudiera alguien explicarme a que se puede deber esto.

English, mate. English.

> 2010-07-23 12:16:28 DEBUG: pid 20769: starting health checking
> 2010-07-23 12:16:28 DEBUG: pid 20769: health_check: 0 th DB node status: 1
> 2010-07-23 12:16:28 DEBUG: pid 20769: health_check: 1 th DB node status: 3

I take it that you are using the latest version of pgpool-II. Status 3
means it's been degenerated in the past. If that is the cause and you
are using the version I think you are using, you should check the
online docs on how to instruct pgpool-II to use that node again (do an
online recovery would be one solution). Status 1 means it's not
received any queries yet but it's ready for them to come.

Nevertheless, double check this with the docs. I've got fishy memory
and it's Sunday morning...

--
Jaume Sabater
http://linuxsilo.net/