[Pgpool-general] Consistency error codes

Xavier Noguer xnoguer at antica.cl
Fri Jan 15 13:47:17 UTC 2010

 Fernando,

 You might be able to get a better idea of what happens if you enable
pgpool's debugging mode (-d option). On debugging mode pgpool logs every
message type received from the frontend and every message type received
from its backends, so you might get a better idea of the message flow
that leads to the message type mismatch that you see.

Regards