[Pgpool-general] Where did my logging go?

Devrim GÜNDÜZ devrim at CommandPrompt.com
Fri Jan 15 13:17:12 UTC 2010

On Mon, 2010-01-11 at 16:13 +0100, Ger Apeldoorn wrote:
> I have upgraded recently to postgresql-pgpool-II-2.2.5 on Red Hat
> Enterprise Linux Server release 5.4.
>
> Since, I cannot see any logging from pgpool in /var/log/pgpool.log.

Please upgrade to 2.3.1 (from EPEL or yum.pgsqlrpms.org repositories)
and let me know whether the issue still exists or not. IIRC I fixed it
in 2.2.5-2, but there are some more fixes in 2.3.1.
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ , RHCE
Professional Services, Training, 24x7 Support
http://www.commandprompt.com/ XMPP: dgunduz at jabber.commandprompt.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/devrimgunduz