[Pgpool-general] Warnings in later pgpool-II versions

Glyn Astill glynastill at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jan 15 12:03:14 UTC 2010

Ah you're correct, the output from cvs is a lot cleaner. But there's still a few left, I'm guessing the ACL_OBJECT* ones are the result of a missing default case, and hoping the others are pretty meaningless. I never been a fan of not resolving warnings, it makes it harder to see real issues, but I guess some compilers might not be showing them...

http://privatepaste.com/2da30bdf07