[Pgpool-general] Pgpool almost 20 times slower than normal postgres

Fernando Morgenstern fernando at consultorpc.com
Fri Feb 19 15:34:02 UTC 2010

Hello,

I sent this email almost one month ago but didn't got any answer. I am still having this problem and can't find how to solve it.

Is there any additional info that i can provide?

Also, could you kindly share your experience with pgpool in this situation? ( eg.: this is normal to happen or i solved this problem by changing X )

Thanks!