[Pgpool-general] pgpool detected difference of the number of inserted, updated or deleted tuples.

Andre Felipe Machado andremachado at techforce.com.br
Wed Dec 29 14:06:04 UTC 2010

Hello,
The attached files contain a sql test case, with the workaround, we used to spot
the problem with the script for parallel queries, sent at previous msg, changing
the sleep time.
the other sql file contains original app logged activity over pgpool.
We modified the php app to include the row locking method only at the needed
code transactions.
I hope these help.
Regards.
Andre Felipe