[Pgpool-general] Replication conncetions failing; help with debugging?

Josh Berkus josh at agliodbs.com
Mon Aug 30 04:46:17 UTC 2010

>> What does "detect error: kind: S" mean?
>
> It's normal. pgpool just finds that backend returns "S"(parameter
> status).

So, I'm not any closer to figuring this out.  pgReplay worked perfectly
with pgPool in load balancing, non-replication mode.  Why is it
incompatible now?  What does replication mode expect from the client
that's different?

If we can't test pgPool2, then we can't use it.

--
                                   -- Josh Berkus
                                      PostgreSQL Experts Inc.