[Pgpool-general] Pgpool-general Digest, Vol 59, Issue 3

Agustin Almonte Ferrada aalmonte at antica.cl
Sat Oct 3 16:05:25 UTC 2009

Hi Avi,

We are using pgpool in a similar configuration. One balancer, four
servers with his own pgpool and two backends.

Each pgpool is configured to replicated inserts and updates, and
select queries are balanced between backends. This configuration is
working without problems after some patches applied to the latest
version of pgpool.

Hope this helps you.

Cheers
Agustín Almonte F.