[Pgpool-general] connection problems

Gerd König koenig at transporeon.com
Mon Mar 23 15:21:19 UTC 2009

Hello,

today I got back to this issue and, please, forgive me :-))
It was the "don't see the forest but the trees"-problem.
After installing pgpool from scratch I forgot to set the parameter
"listen_addresses", thereby it was set to 'localhost' by default.

silly me...............GERD..............

--
/===============================\
| Gerd König
| - Infrastruktur -
|
| TRANSPOREON GmbH
| Pfarrer-Weiss-Weg 12
| DE - 89077 Ulm
|

| Tel: +49 [0]731 16906 16
| Fax: +49 [0]731 16906 99
| Web: www.transporeon.com

Bleiben Sie auf dem Laufenden.
Jetzt den Transporeon Newsletter abonnieren!
http://www.transporeon.com/unternehmen_newsletter.shtml

TRANSPOREON GmbH, Amtsgericht Ulm, HRB 722056
Geschäftsf.: Axel Busch, Peter Förster, Roland Hötzl, Marc-Oliver Simon