[Pgpool-general] Is there a option

Daniel.Crespo at l-3com.com Daniel.Crespo at l-3com.com
Tue Mar 17 21:13:47 UTC 2009

You are welcome.

> So this is done by using pcp_recovery_node command?

Yes. That command will trigger everything I explained. Also, be aware
that your database needs to have the pgpool stored procedures installed
in order for it to work. And for them to be installed, your database
needs to have the proper pl languages installed, I don't remember which
one, but got to be either plpgsql or plperlu. I think it's the former.
Read the pgpool tutorial for info on all this.

Daniel