[Pgpool-general] INSERT slow on one system not on another

Derek Jones scunacc at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 4 15:53:08 UTC 2009

Thanks again Lukasz.

I could possibly investigate a FS change. I may be able to do that on a
limited basis.

Problem is the production cluster is in use. I only have a certain clump
of grace periods to try this in - and then it has to be back the way it
was for multiM$ run processing - which being mostly SELECTS works well.

That'd be true whatever I was changing...

It's my development cluster that's working properly :-/

(!)

I appreciate your suggestions tho' - always good to brainstorm thru'
things like this. Thankful.

Kind regards

Derek.