[Pgpool-general] pgpool-II failover when kind mismatch occurs

Jeroen Nijhof jeroenn at sara.nl
Wed Mar 4 08:03:39 UTC 2009

Hi,

When I get a kind mismatch error pgpool-II will start a failover which works fine but the java app we are using is also getting the following error:

kind mismatch among backends. Possible last query was: ......

Is there anyway to not disconnect the client connection in the pool on failover?? So that the original query will still run on the correct working node in a way that the client won't notice anything??

With kind regards,

--
Jeroen Nijhof
SARA ICT Services