[Pgpool-general] pgpool web page contents changed

Tatsuo Ishii ishii at sraoss.co.jp
Sun Mar 1 10:23:07 UTC 2009

Hi,

I have renewed pgpool web page contents.

http://pgpool.projects.postgresql.org/

Before it was just a copy of docs included in the pgpool-II source tar
ball. Problem was, there's no link to the pgpool development page, nor
contains any additional contents.

To solve the problem, I have created a new CVS module called
"pgpool-web", which is the content for the URL above. So now under the
URL I have just checked out pgpool-web. Any developers who have the
access right to the CVS could enhance the content. So please let me
know if you have updated the content.

Also I have added Gerd Koenig's document "pgpool-II for beginners" to
the web page. Thanks Gerd!