[Pgpool-general] pool_read_int: data does not match ...

Henry henry at zen.co.za
Tue Jun 9 16:51:56 UTC 2009

Quoting Henry <henry at zen.co.za>:
> I'm encountering the error:
> pool_read_int: data does not match between between master(0) slot[1]
>  (50331648)

Apologies for responding to my own post, but I'm now desperate.

I tried setting enable_pool_hba = true and creating the pool_hba.conf
file, but this hasn't helped.

I had a look at pool_auth.c:pool_read_int(), but the error message
doesn't mean anything to me.  The context seems to have something to
do with authentication.

Does anyone know what the message actually means?  If I had a clue, I
could correct it.

I've also checked out a cvs copy to help diagnose the hanging problem
previously mentioned.

Tatsuo?

Thanks
Henry