[Pgpool-general] pgpool-II 2.2.2 and Pg 8.4

Marcelo Martins pglists at zeroaccess.org
Thu Jul 23 14:36:00 UTC 2009

Hi J. Carlos,

Thanks, indeed that is what I was gonna do... I think I will download
the lenny source and make some changes on the debian files to build an
etch-backports.....

In regards to online-recovery, although I have not really be able to
use it due to DB sizes and lot of TPS,  I have sometime ago created
debian files that creates two deb packages one for pgpool-II and one
for pgpool-II-onlinerecovery.  I need to look around to see where
those are if you are interested.

Marcelo
PostgreSQL DBA
Linux/Solaris System Administrator