[Pgpool-general] New Debian packages

Jaume Sabater jsabater at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 14:15:27 UTC 2009

On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 2:21 PM, Martín Marqués
<martin.marques at gmail.com> wrote:

> Does anyone know if here will be new updated of pgpool2 Debian
> package. There's a bug report (#464345) from over a year ago asking
> for an update to upstearm. Should we just install from source or is
> there another repo where we can get the deb's?

As much as I am a Debian fan, I've compiled and installed from sources
under the prefix /opt/pgpool2 and then reused the scripts
(/etc/init.d/pgpool and /etc/default/pgpool) from the pgpool Debian
package and adapted them to pgpool-II.

--
Jaume Sabater
http://linuxsilo.net/