[Pgpool-general] pgpool-II 2.2 beta2 released

Tatsuo Ishii ishii at sraoss.co.jp
Tue Feb 10 15:55:56 UTC 2009

There are few test tools included in pgpool-II source code test directory.
Plus PostgreSQL's regression test can be used as well. See docs for
more details.

BTW, yes we need more comprehensive test suites. Pgpool-II is now very
complicated software. It would be very nice if there are automated
test tool for pgpool-II. Is there any good test framework for this
kind of purpose?