[Pgpool-general] pgpool-II 2.2 beta2 released

Tatsuo Ishii ishii at sraoss.co.jp
Sat Feb 7 14:45:32 UTC 2009

Hi,

pgpool-II 2.2 beta2 released. Changes from beta1:

* recovery.c: Fix online recovery to wait for failback done before
  allowing to accept connections from clients. It was supposed to work
  like this but actually was not since the day 0 when online recovery
  was born. Without the fix there could be potential data
  inconsistency among DB nodes.

* pool_process_query.c: Start internal transaction if necessary.
  Before we only started transaction INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE and
  SELECT. Obviously we need to start transaction other than these, for
  example CREATE TABLE.  To avoid an overhead to look up large number
  of statements (currently 70), we use bsearch() now.