[Pgpool-general] pgpool-recovery.sql ERROR: could not access file $libdir/pgpool-recover

erobles erobles at sensacd.com.mx
Tue Dec 8 14:31:32 UTC 2009

Hi!

I have this problem to create (or replace)  the  function
pgpool_recovery and  pgpool_remote_start

ERROR: could not access file  '$libdir/pgpool-recovery' : no such file
or directory

i have  checked the file exists in the direcotry  and have the right
permissions.

i have changed the  $libdir by  the path = /usr/local/pgsql/lib
  and  /usr/local/pgsql/lib/pgpool-recovery.so'

but i continued with the same problem

I hope you can help  me, by the way thanks in advance.