[Pgpool-general] Listening on two specific addresses

J. Carlos Muro murojc at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 15:03:49 UTC 2009

Yes, it should work with "*". In fact there are the next lines in code:

    static int create_inet_domain_socket(const char *hostname, const int
port)
    {
        if (strcmp(hostname, "*")==0)
        {
            addr.sin_addr.s_addr = htonl(INADDR_ANY);
        }
       status = bind(fd, (struct sockaddr *)&addr, len);

What I don't see is how to bind many addresses to one socket...