[Pgpool-general] pgpool-II-2.2.3 coredumps repeatedly

Glyn Astill glynastill at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Aug 17 11:07:40 UTC 2009

Hi Chaps,

We currently use pgpool-II purely as a pool/proxy, and one thing I did notice when we first moved to 2.2.2 was that I'd get a segfault in pgpool if I took down the postgres server it was connected to.  I'm pretty sure it didn't happen back in 2.1 (my memory of of going from 2.2, 2.2.1 etc is a it fuzzy now), but since it was otherwise pretty stable and I was busy I never mentioned it.

We also have child_life_time set to 300 so will give 2.2.3 a whirl too and see what happens.

glyn