[Pgpool-general] INSERTs in FUCTIONS are not replicating

Jaume Sabater jsabater at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 18:20:55 UTC 2009

On Sun, Aug 2, 2009 at 7:30 PM, Janos Erdelyi<janos.erdelyi at gmail.com> wrote:

> Is there a way to get it to replicate?

Move it to the business logic layer, i.e. use the database as a pure
data storage.

> there have been two ways i've been testing - connecting to pgpool through
> pgadmin and doing "select some_function(1,3);" in a query window, or doing
> the same thing through the psql interactive shell.
>
> if there is a way to get the function to hit all nodes, that would be ideal.

I believe there is, and I actually think it's been discussed recently
in this list, but I cannot recall as it's not necessary in my work
and, therefore, I did not pay attention to it. So I'll let someone
else provide you with exact information :)

--
Jaume Sabater
http://linuxsilo.net/

"Ubi sapientas ibi libertas"