[Pgpool-general] node status codes

Marcelo Martins pglists at zeroaccess.org
Fri Oct 10 03:08:51 UTC 2008

That is explained in the references section of the pgpool site. I
posted a copy of that.

http://pgpool.projects.postgresql.org/#reference

$ pcp_node_info 10 localhost 9898 postgres hogehoge 0
host1 5432 1 1073741823.500000

The result is in the following order:
1. hostname
2. port number
3. status
4. load balance weight

Status is represented by a digit from [0 to 3].
0 - This state is only used during the initialization. PCP will never
display it.
1 - Node is up. No connections yet.
2 - Node is up. Connections are pooled.
3 - Node is down.