[Pgpool-general] Pgpool-II - replication problems

Tiago Macedo tiago at soocial.com
Fri Nov 14 16:52:22 UTC 2008

Hey,

I also started to have a lot of issues with the replication mode, namely
locks and connection drops that force me to restart pgpool-ii. I'll look
into this further next week, but it appears there is some issue with the
insert_lock functionality. Is this a known issue with 2.1 or CVS HEAD?

Also the client idle time in recovery functionality appears to have some
issues as well. Do you want me to send you logs?

Thanks,
Tiago Macedo