[Pgpool-general] Pgpool-II - replication problems

Tatsuo Ishii ishii at sraoss.co.jp
Wed Nov 12 13:49:59 UTC 2008

Thanks. I think I have figured out what's going on. pgpool tries to
start a new transaction if DML (for example INSERT) is sent. The
particular setting you use with PostgreSQL generates lots of DEBUG and
NOTICE messages while processing BEGIN and they make pgpool
confused. I have committed a fix for this. The new tar ball was put on
the same location as before. Can you please grab and try it again?