[Pgpool-general] Pgpool-II - replication problems

nir osovsky nosovsky1 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 08:35:13 UTC 2008

Both files include the same.

pg_hba.conf
=========
local   all         all                               trust# IPv4 local
connections:
host    all         all         127.0.0.1/32          trust
host    all         all         192.168.158.38/32         trust
host    all         all         192.168.158.39/32         trust
# IPv6 local connections:
host    all         all         ::1/128               trust

pool_hba.conf
local   all         all                               trust
# IPv4 local connections:
host    all         all         127.0.0.1/32          trust
host    all         all         192.168.158.38/32         trust
host    all         all         192.168.158.39/32         trust

Thanks,
Nir