[Pgpool-general] Pgpool-general Digest, Vol 47, Issue 13

Tatsuo Ishii ishii at sraoss.co.jp
Sun Nov 2 01:40:05 UTC 2008

We already have wait_on_release_in_recovery kind of parameter, namely
recovery_timeout:

# maximum time in seconds to wait for the recovering node's postmaster
# start-up. 0 means no wait.
# this is also used as a timer waiting for clients disconnected before
# starting 2nd stage
recovery_timeout = 90