[Pgpool-general] insert_lock leaks

Simone Tregnago simonetregnago at grivaonline.com
Thu May 29 09:19:02 UTC 2008

I had re-enabled the insert_lock parameter: without this option serial
numbers changes between backends and data integrity will be lost in some
relations.
Now I have to manually search deadlocked processes and kill them. This
happens almost one time a day.
If someone could suggest something... would be very appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Simone Tregnago