[Pgpool-general] pgpool-II 2.1 beta1 released

Tatsuo Ishii ishii at sraoss.co.jp
Fri Mar 28 01:35:15 UTC 2008

Hi all,

We have fixed some critical problems in the on line recovery codes in
pgpool-II 2.1 beta1. If you have trouble while testing the on line
recovery functionality, we recommend you to upgrade to the CVS Head
tips.

F.Y.I. related commit messages are:

http://lists.pgfoundry.org/pipermail/pgpool-committers/2008-March/000726.html
http://lists.pgfoundry.org/pipermail/pgpool-committers/2008-March/000727.html